Agile with Scrum
Our Agile with Scrum Foundations training is ideal for people looking for a thorough introduction to (or refresher of) agile principles and the Scrum framework. Building on our own extensive hands-on experience, we offer the learnings of the industry standard Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master (PSM-I) training.
Beyond that, we offer insights from neuroscience that will help participants adapt an effective agile mindset.
We encourage participants to bring their own real-life challenges and we enable them to experience the power of Scrum through many hands-on experiments.
In the 2 day training, we cover at least the following topics from a Scrum Master and Scrum Team perspective:
- Lean & Agile principles and mindset
- The Scrum framework and its elements: roles, events and artifacts
- Helping organisations maximise value creation through Scrum
- Planning and forecasting with uncertainty
- Enablers for self-organising teams
- Successful agile adoption through better understanding of human nature.