Agile Product Ownership Foundations
Our Agile Product Ownership Foundations training is ideal for business stakeholders that work closely with agile teams. Building on our own extensive hands-on agile experience, we offer the learnings of the industry standard Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) and Scrum.org Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO-I) training.
Beyond that, we offer insights from neuroscience on influencing, dealing with uncertainty, etc. that will help participants become successful Product Owners.
We encourage participants to bring their own real-life challenges and we enable them to experience the importance and power of agile Product Ownership through many hands-on experiments.
2 days of experiencing Agile, neuroscience insights, life lessons and work organisation principles.
In the 2 day training, we cover at least the following topics from a Product Owner/Business Stakeholder perspective:
- Lean & Agile principles and mindset
- The Scrum framework and all its elements: roles, events and artifacts
- Helping organisations maximise value creation through Scrum
- Planning and forecasting with uncertainty
- Principles and practices of effective prioritising
- Successful value creation through better understanding of human nature.