Agile with Scrum and Kanban
Our Agile with Scrum and Kanban training is ideal for people looking for a thorough introduction to (or refresher of) agile principles and the Scrum framework. Building on our own extensive hands-on experience, we offer the learnings of the industry standard Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master (PSM-I) training. We also cover the essentials of Lean and the Kanban Method.
Beyond that, we offer insights from neuroscience that will help participants adapt an effective agile mindset.
We encourage participants to bring their own real-life challenges and we enable them to experience the power of Scrum through many hands-on experiments.
In the 2 day training, we cover at least the following topics from a Scrum Master and Scrum Team perspective:
- Lean & Agile principles and mindset
- The Scrum framework and its elements: roles, events and artifacts
- Helping organisations maximise value creation through Scrum
- Planning and forecasting with uncertainty
- Enablers for self-organising teams
- Successful agile adoption through better understanding of human nature.